Pages

4/15/13

Almost there!

No really!  I'm almost finished with the umpteen other sites I've been working on.   Whew!

At this point I am really trying to complete these and get them up and running.  Building 4 different sites at once is a bit challenging, but it's so much fun too!  I'm also in the process of transferring a number of articles here over to the new "main" site.  You're excited, I can tell.  -_-     Haha!

The new sites are as follows:

A site on Health.
One on my Music.
Another on the Word of our Creator.
And the main site which will basically take the place of this one and include links to the others.

I'm really looking forward to what Yahuweh is going to do with these!


Well I just wanted to give a quick update and so I did.


Peace and blessings,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment